Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Busy Baby

          EJ has had a busy couple of weeks!  In addition to the Hullabaloo concert we went to, he's gone to story time, baby sign language class, the library, his first movie, the lake, Stroller Strides, and running lots of errands.  He's a busy guy!

Napping after Stroller Strides.

All ready for the Mommy and Me showing of Muppets Most Wanted.

He wasn't super excited to be at Sprouts, but he was kind enough not to cry in the store.

EJ got to hold a giraffe puppet during story time one day.  I tried to make sure he didn't drool on it.

He was a little happier at the grocery store this time.  More and more often now he's awake when I run errands, and it makes me nervous every time!  Luckily, we haven't had any major crying in public yet.

He can barely contain his excitement at the lake.

Outside the library.

This is usually how I find him when I get him out at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment